The people have spoken… and asked for easy weeknight meals. I’ve been working on organizing a bunch of easy and quick meals for you that I’ll share over the next many weeks, but I’ll need your help!
As one person can only test so many recipes, you’re welcome to share your favorites with everyone. Send your recipes to me at crossroadhealth (at) gmail.com
Because everyone has different preferences there will be a diverse assortment of recipes.
A few criteria I’ll be following or asking you to follow if you’re sharing recipes:
- Simple and easy to prepare dishes.
- Ingredients that aren’t super obscure.
- No highly processed ingredients.
- Pasta, rice, canned/tinned tomatoes, etc. are okay.
- Canned soups are out. (I also can’t get these here in Germany.)
Before we get started, I need to go buy a casserole dish or dutch oven. All our items are still being shipped across the ocean and our sublet apartment’s kitchen is a bit lacking.
Don’t Miss a Post
Be sure to sign up for the newsletter (on the right of this page) so you never miss a recipe!